Fremont Concrete Pavers
Concrete pavers are one of the most popular paving solutions nowadays. They have now become a hot favorite of one and all. Be it concrete contractors, landscaping architects, or property owners, everyone is equally making use of the innovative property decorative in their own way. The main reason is the range of benefits the concrete pavers provide.
If you are looking for a local concrete contractor of high repute for your concrete pavers in Fremont, give us a call at (510) 683-5860. We are Fremont Concrete Pros and we specialize in installing all types of concrete pavers in the most cost-effective manner.
What are Concrete Pavers?
Concrete pavers, also known as paving stones, are one of the most popular outdoor flooring options. Like tiles, pavers too are manufactured in a factory in specific size, shape, and color and are transported to the site in a ready to be installed condition. Pavers are usually installed on a compact base made of soil and sand. As there is no grout between the joints of concrete pavers, there is a permeable surface through which water gets passed. However, this may lead to shifting of the pavers, and weeds may grow in between the stones if not placed carefully.
Benefits of Concrete Pavers
If you are planning to give a new look to your existing driveways, patios, or planning to get new ones installed, we strongly recommend concrete pavers. The reasons why we are in absolute love with them are:
- Concrete pavers are very cost-effective as compared to other forms of pavers and are known to last really long.
- The maintenance and repair costs are almost negligible. An occasional rinse or sweeping will ensure that it stays clean. Cutting the weeds as soon as you see them is recommended. Try to keep away from ice-salt as it may damage the concrete. Frequent application of sealers will make sure that your concrete paver is free from unwanted stains and marks.
- Concrete pavers are known for their ability to tolerate heavy loads. No matter, how heavy your vehicle is, concrete pavers if installed correctly will take the load easily.
- They are very easy to install as a result the installation work gets completed very fast. An average project takes no more than 2-3 days to get completed.
- Concrete pavers are non-skiddy in nature, which makes them an ideal choice for those who have aged persons at home or use around slippery areas such as swimming pools, fountains, saunas, etc.
- A number of customization options are available. You may choose one of your choices from available colors, patterns, shapes, textures, etc.
If you are looking for something elegant and attractive, concrete pavers are your excellent choice of material. The only thing you need to keep in mind is if the project is medium to large in size, you will need professional help so that the end result is satisfactory.
Still, having doubts about concrete pavers for your driveways? Give us a call at (510) 683-5860 and let us know your concerns. Our expert team at Fremont Concrete Pros is always eager to hear from you and provide you with some creative and affordable solutions.