Fremont Concrete Driveways
Concrete is considered to be the best material for driveways and the reason behind is the unmatched strength that concrete driveways offer. Moreover, they require very little or no maintenance.
We are Fremont Concrete Pros, experts in undertaking any type of concrete works.
Plain concrete looks a little dull. But wait, the good news is your concrete driveway can be colored or stamped to give it a new colorful and elegant look.
Pros and cons of concrete driveways
The combination of strength and durability makes concrete driveways a good purchase especially, for large paving areas. Concrete driveways will cost less than the ones made with cobblestone and bricks. However, they are a bit expensive when compared to those built of gravel and asphalt. Summarized below are some of its pros and cons.
- Concrete is highly durable. If the quality of materials used is good and the quantity used to make concrete is correct, your concrete drive can last for decades to come.
- If they are installed with a proper basement, they can withstand the weight of the heaviest of your vehicles without causing any damage to your driveway.
- Concrete driveways are comparatively cheap and affordable. With very little maintenance, the driveways can last really long.
- It can also be used as a decorative element to boost the resale value of your property.
- Plain concrete does not look attractive. Even if it is painted or stamped, they do not last for very long periods.
- Periodic maintenance is required to seal the cracks and to clean the stain caused due to grease or oil.
- Pouring a concrete driveway needs trained labor to get it installed properly.
Points to be kept in mind while choosing concrete driveways
Concrete driveways may look good in front of your house if planned well. However, once the concrete is poured, there will nothing much one can do. Therefore, the following are the few questions you need to ask yourself while you select concrete for your driveways.
- Do you feel that concrete driveways will complement the look of your house and neighborhood?
- Will the concrete driveway withstand the climatic conditions of your area?
- Will the concrete provide you the strength you are looking for?
- Is the concrete driveway you are planning is within your budget?
If your answer to all of the above is yes, then the concrete driveway is for you.
Whether you are looking to get old concrete driveways repaired, or are planning for a new one, you cannot do it alone. It definitely needs a reputable institution like Fremont Concrete Pros who could undertake this job and do it in the most efficient and economic way possible. We never compromise on work and always strive to provide our clients with the best service possible.
For more info, please give us a call at (510) 683-5860 today!